Are you looking for a professional, skilled electrician?
Avila Electric helps homeowners with all their residential electrical work from replacing a light switch or installing a ceiling fan, to upgrading a service panel or setting up A/V wiring. We are your trusted Santa Rosa electricians!
- Electric Repairs
- Outlets & Switches
- Panel Upgrades
- Smoke Detectors
- Electrical Remodeling
- Ceiling Fan Repairs
- Commercial Repairs
- Emergency Repairs
- AFCI Upgrades
- Circuit Breakers
- LED Lighting
- Commercial Installations
- New construction electrical
- Electrical panel upgrades/replacement
- Service panel upgrades
- Kitchen remodel electrical
- Bathroom remodel electrical
- Cable/internet/TV wiring
- A/V wiring
- Wiring upgrades for older homes
- Circuit breaker replacement
- Lighting and Ceiling Fan Installation
- Installing/moving outlets/switches
- Surge protection installation
- Outdoor/Landscape lighting
- Security Lighting
- New commercial construction
- Electrical panel upgrades
- Meter upgrades
- Wiring for office expansions
- Interior track lighting
- Exterior security lighting
- Exterior landscape lighting
- Phone, data & cable wiring for telecom
- Commercial generator installation
- Flourescent light replacements
- Retail lighting
- Restaurant lighting
- Security/exit lighting
- A/V wiring for conference rooms
Sal goes beyond the requirements of the job, both in quality of materials and in time. Not only he does not take shortcuts, but, as a contractor, he is always punctual and never misses an appointment! I would not even consider having anybody else doing again any electrical job for me! I recommend him 100%!
How do I know if my electrical wiring is up to date?
What does it mean to upgrade my electrical service/panel?
When is it time to call an electrician?
How much will my electrical work cost? Do you provide phone estimates?
Why do I keep blowing fuses or tripping circuit breakers?
What is a GFCI outlet?
I'm big into DIY projects. Why do I need an electrician?
Is Avila Electric, Inc. licensed, bonded and insured?
Yes! Avila Electric Inc services are fully licensed by the California Department of Licensing and Regulation, License #1042829. Each of our electricians holds appropriate licenses as well. We also carry general liability and commercial umbrella insurance, along with California worker’s compensation. Lastly, we are fully bonded in the areas we serve.
Call Us Today!